No Hassle Returns
VideoSurveillance.com offers a 30-day, no hassle return policy. This policy underscores our commitment to providing customer service and technical support far beyond the ordering process.
We do not charge any restocking fees for returned items with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). These items include:
- DOA and/or damaged items
- Unopened items
- Opened items that are unused and in new condition as detailed below
Items not eligible for return (or subject to a restocking fee at our discretion) include:
- VMS software
- Special order items
- Items that have been opened and used
- Items that were received more than 30 days ago
- Items returned without a valid RMA
How to Return Your Items
- We will provide you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number that you will need before shipping back your product. Depending on the manufacturer, you’ll be asked to either return the product to us or send it directly to the manufacturer.
- To initiate the return process, send an email request to email@example.com.
- To expedite the process, please include the following information when requesting an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number, and the nature of the problem.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days only.
- For your protection, we encourage you to use UPS or an insured parcel post when sending back a return. We highly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment and use a carrier that can provide proof of delivery.
- Return credit will be issued only after we’ve verified the receipt and an inspection of the returned product has been made. In cases where the returned product is a direct result of our error we will refund shipping costs.
Additional Requirements and Information
- All returned products must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to return. Items received without an RMA number will be returned back to you unopened.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging.
- The original packaging should not be damaged or have any writing on it.
- All products must be clean and free of scratches or any type of usage marks.
- Please include all manuals, warranty cards, static bags, cables, etc., that came with your purchase.
- This policy may be modified or cancelled at any time without notification.
Frequently Asked Questions about Shipping and Returns
Q. Can I place international orders?
A. Yes. We do, however require order confirmation with a sales representative for all international sales to limit any fraudulent orders.
Q. I received a product that was damaged when I opened it – can I return it for a full refund?
A. Yes, damaged-on-arrival products are eligible items to receive a refund. You will need to return the product and all its accompanying accessories, including its packaging to either us or the manufacturer with your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please create a support case to initiate a return.
Q. What if I’m not pleased with the product result?
A. Our tech support team is available (via email) to answer questions related to your product’s performance.