Video Surveillance for the Hospitality Industry
With years of experience serving hotels, convention centers, museums, stadiums, and entertainment facilities, we possess the know-how and skill set to deliver dependable security camera systems to customers within the hospitality industry. We are well informed of the day-to-day security threats faced by gaming and hospitality businesses, and have the experience to design solutions to conquer threats like theft, vandalism, crime, and more while also ensuring public safety.
At VideoSurveillance.com, we provide a generous suite of services to our customers. We provide an extensive site security audit, camera location evaluation, configuration and installation support, and virtual integration to deliver the best results. Count on us to meet your business’s unique security needs.
Video surveillance offers the following benefits:
- Better crowd control at high-traffic events
- Patron and staff safety
- Provides effective tool for monitoring daily operations
- Increases customer service
- Enables remote monitoring from smartphone or tablet
- Prevents theft and vandalism
- Deters dishonest employees from engaging in criminal activity
- Reduces business liability
New Case Study Highlights Crowd Management
The Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion in New England is a premier concert venue with regular crowds on over 8,000 for shows all summer long. With large crowds comes the need for an improved video surveil...Read More