Video Surveillance for Critical Infrastructure
The critical infrastructure industry faces a wealth of security concerns, including perimeter security, terrorism threats, theft, safety breaches, and trespassing.
VideoSurveillance.com has designed sophisticated security camera systems for multiple projects within the critical infrastructure industry, and is armed with the knowledge and expertise to ensure these facilities meet state security requirements.
Critical infrastructure security is beneficial in the following ways:
- Helps to keep workers from violating safety protocols
- Ensures facility meets security standards
- Deters trespassers and unauthorized individuals from entering restricted areas
- Enables mobile viewing for off-site monitoring of facility
- Captures incidents which might hinder operations