Account Executive - Outside Security Consultant
VideoSurveillance.com secures facilities and at-risk assets for our clients. Our team manages a rapidly-growing business that is widely considered an innovator in our industry. We offer a dynamic work environment and excellent compensation and benefits alongside world-class people. Our company is backed by a leading investment firm, providing stability and future growth opportunities for our team.
VideoSurveillance.com is hiring energetic and professional Account Executives to serve our clients in Portland. Our Account Executives are outside security consultants, working with our clients in the field to assess their risks and implement security measures to prevent losses and criminal activity before they happen. Successful Account Executives make a great first impression, work tirelessly on behalf of clients, and thrive in a competitive environment.
Our Account Executives' specific responsibilities include:
- Generating profitable revenue and meeting sales targets.
- Managing the business and sales relationship with key client accounts.
- Developing and qualifying leads within territory to close sales opportunities.
- Coordinating client services with key company personnel, including Operations, Support, Central Station, and Leadership teams.
- Continuously learning and applying new technologies, products and services, security approaches, and career development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which can be used in a sales and client service capacity.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Extreme customer empathy, since customers pay our bills!
- Field-based outside sales success.
- Sales mentality; "Fire in the Belly".
- Proficient computer skills and technical understanding if not excellence.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and solid administrative abilities.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check (no criminal background).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Technical B2B sales experience..
- Experience working with technical products or services in a consultative approach..
- Security industry experience, ideally with video surveillance products and systems, including both IP Video and analog CCTV technologies..
- Use of CRM, lead management, and sales software applications..
- Bachelor's degree.
The environment is casual yet professional. You will work from an office, car, or client site, and will be in the field over 50% of the time. Some travel may be required.
Compensation is competitive, depends on experience, and provides considerable stability during the initial training period and strong upside compensation potential medium- and long-term. All of our full-time employees receive an extensive benefits package.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Our industry-leading compensation plan.
- Company-subsidized health insurance.
- Excellent Time Off and Vacation policy.
- Access to 401(k) Plan with discretionary company matching.
- Reimbursement of business expenses, including travel and technology.
- Excellent sales and service training.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com. Please state the position title "Account Executive — Portland" in the subject line of your email. Phone calls will not be accepted regarding this position. Principals only, no recruiters.
VideoSurveillance.com LLC is an equal opportunity employer and has a smoke-free and illegal substance-free workplace. The company conducts routine background checks for new employees.