Facility Protection Archives
Defending your business, protecting assets, and deterring crime are essential if you want to keep your business, and employees, safe. But if you've ever worried that a security system was too complicated, or that security guards were too expensive, we have created a professional system designed for your needs.
Our security services combine security cameras, alarms, and other technology with live monitoring by remote security specialists who can evaluate a threat to your site and react accordingly.
With a professionally managed security system you will get:
- Live video monitoring by trained professionals
- 24/7 video recording
- Remote viewing from a computer, smartphone, or tablet
VideoSurveillance.com has a lonstanding history helping facilities within the critical infrastructure market deploy high-resolution IP camera systems along their perimeters. Examples of ritical infrastructure projects that VideoSurveillance.com have worked with include electrical utilities and electrical substations.
Heightened security efforts are key to keeping critical infrastructure businesses protected against trespassers, theft, and vandalism. In addition, security cameras help ensure safety protocols are followed and that a live and recorded view of the facility is accessible 24-7 on a remote or mobile device. By monitoring the facility on a smartphone or tablet, manager(s) can catch incidents which might hinder operations. Most importantly, an IP video surveillance system will help reduce the threat of safety breaches.
Whether you represent a electrical power company or an electric substation, you can count on the critical infrastructure specialists at VideoSurveillance.com to design a professional security camera system customized to your facility's unique needs. Easily minimize threats and maximize building safety with strategically placed video surveillance cameras.
VideoSurveillance.com has helped marijuana dispensaries, producers, retailers, wholesalers, and processors protect their facilities with customized HD video surveillance systems. These facilities are required to meet stringent state regulations in order to obtain and keep their license to sell their product. Among these regulations include installing and maintaining a video surveillance system to monitor operations 24-7. VideoSurveillance.com is extremely knowledgeable in marijuana compliance laws, and will design a security camera system that not only meets compliance but provides a host of other benefits to ensure you, as the owner, are well protected against internal and external theft.
With a security camera system you will:
- Save time: With a security system, you can tap into your cameras from your smartphone device anytime and anywhere. This allows you to monitor live and recorded video and react faster to any potential problems.
- Better manage your marijuana business: You'll be able to identify places for improvement and institute changes by evaluating grow, production, or retail practices that slow business down. You can monitor crops to ensure they meet the highest standards in security, pinpoint unnecessary or poor growing practices, and even keep track of customer traffic.
- Improve loss prevention efforts: Deter would-be criminals from breaking into your facility & prevent employee theft by spotting dishonest employees. You'll obtain evidentiary video for any instances of theft, and decrease yearly losses by recovering stolen assets. An HD video surveillance system is capable of capturing identifying details of suspicious characters so you can make a positive identification.
Ready to learn more? VideoSurveillance.com has devoted an entire page to the medical marijuana industry, where you'll learn more about the day-to-day threats that cannabis facilities face.
London's train stations have long provided a canvas for graffiti artists. Unfortunately, it's an unwelcome art form that has caused quite a few problems for UK councils. Most importantly, the cost of cleaning up graffiti isn't cheap, with many councils actually having budgets specifically for the cleanup process.Read More